My big question presentation

My big question was, what am I going to do after high school ? Go straight to a university ? Or what am I really gonna do with my life, if I should become a vet tech or a medical assistant . I have a question for you guys, who actually knows what there gonna do after high school ? It’s not a really easy thing. Many students will travel, not go to school or do other things besides going to college or a university I know that probably next school year I will at least change my mind twice. 


At this point my mind has set on doing medical assistant. There’s a way that it can be done from 8 to 9 months(cet), there’s job placements, there’s also Financial Aid Assistance for those who qualify and in tuition Training supplies, tools, books and scrubs are included. When you’re trained as a medical assistant, you’re qualified for a variety of jobs in the medical assistant field, including : clinical assistant , doctors assistant , registered medical assistant and many other more, I want to try medical assistant because I want to try something new first before going to a university, 



my second plan is to do vet tech on large animals because I love horses and cows, I got inspired when a vet went to my dads ranch and helped out the cow bring out the baby cattle, I thought it was the most beautiful thing to see a calve(giving birth to a calf ) i want to help out my dad on having health cows, some of you can relate probably by just liking animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside out

Presentations 5/15-16